at Poliou House, every Friday
Every Friday we prepare with our friends, amateur cooks and lovers of Greek gastronomy, some of the most traditional recipes of Our country!
The cooking lessons concern groups of 2-8 people, who will actively participate in the preparation of the recipes and then will enjoy the meal they prepared, accompanied by wine and fruit!
In addition to the recipes, we provide you with the equipment you will need and all the necessary ingredients to prepare the recipes. All you need to have with you is your good mood and appetite for new knowledge and experiences!
As places are limited, you need to make a reservation in time. In case the required positions are not filled, the course will be postponed to a later date.
The program in detail
- 09:00 – 09:30 Guided tour of the folklore museum at Poliou House
- 09:30 – 10:00 Relax under the trees with Greek coffee & spoon dessert
- 10:00 – 12:30 Cooking class
- Greek salad
- Moussaka or Stuffed Vegetables
- 13:00 Enjoy the meals we have prepared, accompanied by wine and liqueur and summer fruits
Upon completion of the course, a Certificate of Attendance will be awarded so that you can be an official graduate of the Cooking Courses at Poliou House!
- 75€ / person
- Children 12-16 years: 50 €
- Children <12 years: 20 €
The price includes the tour, the coffee with the spoon dessert, the cooking lesson and the meal that follows!